Re-introduction

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

shamkasio

Official Member
Dear official members and forumers.. My sincere apologies for skipping this process when I first joined the club.. I would like to start again to complete the process.. Here are some infos on myself in response to the standard template prepared for newbies..-What do you drive:Main ride, E39 yr 1997. (In the process of rebuilding inherited E30 but is undergoing a very slow progress)-Male / Female:M-Picture of you(optional):pass, not very photogenic-Location:Ampang Jaya-Occupation: Self employed-How you came about to know bmwclubmalaysia.com?: Stumble onto the www while surfing the net-When was it? Around mid June 08.-What were you expecting or purpose coming to bmwclubmalaysia.com?: Make new friends and learn more from sifus here on bmw-What do you expect from bmwclubmalaysia.com in the next 1-2 years?Nothing much really, apart from the above-What are you planning to do in the next 2-3years?Survive the expected economy downturnNow I feel better.regards,shamkasio

Hi Bro. Welcome the club! Re-introduction? Well... You've made your TT debut in Ampang, so hope to see you soon. Cheers...

Thanks all.. Thought I'd better re-introduce myself as my first entrance was kinda messy... Thanks again and see u all around

Top Bottom