Re-introduce myself

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

azam318

Club Guest
Hye all BMWCM Sifus and all forumers, after a long chatting in this valuable forum, I'vedecided to reintroduce myself again. I'm doing this to let the committee, official memberand especially to our Vice President and President not to misunderstood myself due tomy name as azam, just coincedence my name same as previous azam but I'm azam318just like who am I and not like previous azam... Please don't get me wrong, he he he Besides, I donno which section should I post my thread, I thinks shud be in the newbieskot... :rolleyes:I'll try my best to attend the official TT this coming 13 Feb as to get closer to all the GreatBMWCM Sifus. See u there.... insya Allah... :top:-What do you drive: Old car e36 1997(A), silver color-Gender: Male-Picture of you(optional): as shown as below-Location: Seri Kembangan. Malacca is my home town-Occupation: Engineer-How you came about to know bmwclubmalaysia.com?: My friend introduced-When was it? If I'm not mistaken, it was 3 years ago-What were you expecting or purpose coming to bmwclubmalaysia.com? To gain knowledge as much as I can about UDM-What do you expect from bmwclubmalaysia.com in the next 1-2 years? To be among the famous club in the world-What are you planning to do in the next 2-3years? Modding my old car and try to get another BMW car, may be... :wink:Ok, to let everyone knows, below is the pic of mine.
azam318.jpg

Hello azam318. You have just set the record by introducing yourself after 567 postings..

Anyway, welcome again.

Kha kha kha... thank a lots Bros and Sis Salina, welcome me as a newbies... LOL

Top Bottom