Ratatouille in da house!

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratatouille

Club Guest
Hiya all... -What do you drive: no bmw yet.... will buy in coming months-Female-Location:petaling Jaya-How you came about to know bmwclubmalaysia.com?: from friend-What were you expecting or purpose coming to bmwclubmalaysia.com? to learn more cars and maybe decide to buy a BMWWhy Ratatouille....becoz it's the latest PS2 game I played and it's darn good!:top:

wellcome Rat-a- too-eee...

R argh T argh Tuu iii!!!! anything nice from ur kitchen?

:) wow, everybody is extending a warm welcome to this new female soon-gonna-be-BMW driver :) good to know good to know. Welcome Ra...ra...Rata-tuiiiiiiii :)

it's great to have u here.

Thank you, thank you. Me and my Civic will make ourselves at home here. Someone told me I should buy a M3 emblem and paste over my Honda emblem then I'll get a full welcome. :rock:

aiyo dont say not wellcomelah..scared you feel left out only mah...and it was not buy M3 emblem it was buy BMW emblem and while at it might as well turn it to a M3 by stcking an M3 emblemm...extra few hundred horses wor for a few more bucks......kekekekekekek

WElcome.....

Pls do attend the TT sessions with your husband (NKTOB, right?) whenever possible....

Cheers!

popeadrian;245570 said:
WElcome.....

Pls do attend the TT sessions with your husband (NKTOB, right?) whenever possible....

Cheers!

...aiks, whats this????oooops better lay low afterwards hubby come looking for me...:burnout:

XXX;245569 said:
aiyo dont say not wellcomelah..scared you feel left out only mah...and it was not buy M3 emblem it was buy BMW emblem and while at it might as well turn it to a M3 by stcking an M3 emblemm...extra few hundred horses wor for a few more bucks......kekekekekekek

Funi la u.... what's with the Mad avatar? U Mr Mad ka? I used to read MAD magazines.... cool read. :cool:

popeadrian;245570 said:
WElcome.....

Cheers!

huh? Is everyone around here Mad or just those who eat too many chocolates?

Ratatouille;245588 said:
huh? Is everyone around here Mad or just those who eat too many chocolates?

Hahaha....funnylah you tikus...oops, i mean Ratatouille.....:smokin:

aiks now its Strat...woi make up your mindlah...

XXX;245592 said:
aiks now its Strat...woi make up your mindlah...

Ayoh XXX...you knowlah, all these gender-bender closet bumplayers...born as boys but sign up as girls on websites...then act blur.... anyways, you know what in some cultures, the harem was full of "wives" but only one legitimate wife..the rest are all...well.....you knowlah.

Anyway...better not deviate...after kena scolding :wink:

hahaha..ok ok I will just keep an open mind...all are wellcome, gender benders, bumplayers, ps2 players, nintendo wii players...

eekkks ? mademoiselle ? dasole dasole !!!! Bon L'apres Midi Mademoiselle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom