..proper M badge positioning..

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

Ecc0

Associate Member
..okay..I just couldn't stick it just like that, so since it makes me 'crazy' as i want it to be as it suppose to be, but no source, I finally managed to find data about proper placement of M badges for Z4M (roadster/Coupe)..so here it is, with all necessary dimensions...enjoy, I know i will.. :)Side position
SIDES_M_badge.jpg
Rear position
REAR_M_BADGE.jpg

I will do the same thing bro EccO. We're just fanatic with our car...

Say goodbye to bulk orders of notebooks and paper and hello to web-based Taxi Dispatch that will revolutionize the way you run your office. It’s exactly what the industry’s been waiting for.T Dispatch can enable you to live paper and hardware free.

..now is by the book..im not sure is there any power increase because of badge, but it does look nice, on its proper ori place..yummm.. :)

001.jpg

Ecc0;744328 said:
..now is by the book..im not sure is there any power increase because of badge, but it does look nice, on its proper ori place..yummm.. :)

001.jpg

Nice ride.. I oso want to rebadge my e85.. Haha.. Like what astroboy said can increase 5.1hp.. Hugughg

..thanks guys..im not going to put any side badges, as im planing to upgrade side repeaters, with much better design, shown on this pic..

511385110bi.jpg

..and by placing additional M badges around will ruin simplicity and nice touch this repeaters giving to a car :) hehehe .. now, decals are next ;)

Ecc0;744844 said:
..thanks guys..im not going to put any side badges, as im planing to upgrade side repeaters, with much better design, shown on this pic..

511385110bi.jpg

..and by placing additional M badges around will ruin simplicity and nice touch this repeaters giving to a car :) hehehe .. now, decals are next ;)

Somehow that side marker remindes me of this... :)

flash_rebirth.jpg

Top Bottom