Problem transferring music from cd to hard disk

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

zaak

Club Guest
Hi. Wondering whether anyone has this problem. When transferring a whole music album from a music cd to the hard disk in the F10, usually few music tracks that have been transferred couldn't be properly played back on the hard disk ie. there would be some cracking sounds etc as if the original music track (on the cd) was already damaged before transferring it. However when I played the same track from the cd, the music was perfect. Only when played from the hard disk the “cracking” sounds appear. Tried to retransfer the same track a few times but the problem still there. I noticed that the “cracking” sounds usually appear in the last few tracks of the album (in the hard disk).

I havent noticed this problem as all the whole music plays nicely and no Cracking sound....:wink:

That occurs on 2 specific CD's I have namely Whitney's Collection and Def Leppard Vault. Tried various means to get it in without spoiling the last few songs but to no avail even when CD was new. Ended up ripping and converting in iTunes then copying it back in.

Just to update. Complained to AB KL about the matter and after a few visits they decided to change the CIC component. So far no more problem.

Top Bottom