Price of parts

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

KingLazy

Club Guest
Hi All!Any idea what is the cost of the AFM and o2 sensor for e36 325?Is it cheaper here or in Singapore?Does anybody know which shop to go in Singapore?

:D of course sg cheaper of 30% to 50% after exchange rate.
Where r u staying. might went up for grand tt. want me to buy for u?

New parts in Singapore the cheapeast, get it from ENG SOON cause they are the regional BMW parts distributor.

kaycp...donno whether eng soon has malaysia counterpart but most parts for bmw's are cheaper in singapore if u are bothered to all the way to singapore for them plus there is the tax issue when u bring the parts in :D
just a thought :D

ya .. eng soon got a branch at Kepong call CR , their price is just as high as others BMW spare parts in Malaysia. But normally i got all the parts direct from eng soon n arrange the transport here n the price is just cheaper than anyone here n is far below ur expectation, i got a veli close relation with all the management ppls in engsoon. So if anyone here wan to buy parts from them, just PM me n i wil help u all to arrange the transport. of course the more u buy the best price i can get from them. just a cup of Teh Tarik as my commision ... :D

Top Bottom