Power Window

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

SBB

Club Guest
My power window driver side kapot. It does not respond though there is sound like motor running. It sound like something snap... then static.Now, what could it be and how much it will cause? I've called up one of the mechanic and he said couls caused RM400++ and i asked if parts from potong shop, cost RM300++.I wld prefer to find parts from potong shop, it's not engine parts.Comments pls...Tx

since you posted this, i checked my 330's power windows, and damn it! the rear driver's has gone south! what is the lifespan of this part by the way? because if it's from the chop shop, perhaps it has already done some mileage. and having said that, i need to change mine too!

if the motor still working, check the bracket, sometimes the clip broken.. DIY mine using wire.. cost: below RM5 :cool:

subsonique;804321 said:
yayyy! i got mine fixed today at RM190 only hehe.

Those not the BMW owner keeps on saying that BMW parts very expensive. In fact if Proton Waja power window broken and the repair cost at atleast RM200. They said RM200 above is cheap but BMW repair cost is expensive.

subsonique;804321 said:
yayyy! i got mine fixed today at RM190 only hehe.

Bro, mind sharing the place you repaired the item / if DIY where did you get the parts. Thanks.

Strider74;804511 said:
Bro, mind sharing the place you repaired the item / if DIY where did you get the parts. Thanks.
no DIY bro, got not time for that. anyway, i did it in Melaka, at a garage called A&A Alam BM. not too sure what they changed though, but i am ok with the price.

infinityKL;804631 said:
I did mine at mspeed too 400. Less than a year broke again...

Aiyooooo, that do not sound good, less than 1-year broke. Is he using ori or buys from potong....?
I asked him on mine...he said new...guess got to see subsonique in Melaka hahahah using Fahmi's connection...huh.

The window lifter has both ori ard 300++ and also Taiwanese RM 100++. Chop shop ori is abt 200 but I got one n didnt last long

Just DIY bro if ur motor is still working..mybe problem with ur regulator..usually bracket has broken..u can fix it just use a cable tie..
I just repaired my regulator last month..just DIY.. i learn from youtube..now my power window is working like usual..sory broken eng.. :D

Top Bottom