pls help.....GTi stolen at Flora Damansara

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

ary

Club Guest
hi guys...im helping my buddy...his GTi was stolen frm his apartment at Flora Damansara yday nite!!!his car plate no are PXX 5585..stock standard GTi with a few minor mod such as:ganador side mirrorR3 seat BeltProhatch sticker all round..Remus catchback exhst..16inch 2pcs rim with black interface and polish sidewall..hoped its helps...and this is the photo...rewards surely will be given for those who helps...pls buzz me at digi 7252515thanks in advance!!!cheers

oh..sorry to hear that....i had my turbo gti stolen last year around this time......just tell ur friend to hope they dont recover....it'll be more expensive to repair. Just get the insurance claim

hi..

thanks for ur words "Replay"....

hoped so too but he kinda luv his ride too much more then anything else....

anyways sorry to hear bout ur ride too..

sold my bro-in-law's gti to some bloke a few months back. parked it in his apartment in cheras and within 2 days, calls me back to tell me that it got stolen.

these cars are hotter than pick-up trucks, and there's no way in the netherworld that your bud's gonna get it back.

sorry for the loss. getting your car stolen is a real bitch. i know. had 2 stolen myself.

sorry to hear bro... i also had a friend whom lost his Gti about 2 years ago in Damansara area, never got it back..

Top Bottom