Please help me...!!!

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

penyamun^tarbus

Club Guest
salam to all otai-otai in club.saya ada masalah besar,please somebody help me...!!!my car E36 1997,ada masalah dimana enjin saya suka tersangkut-sangkut(like jerking).Bila saya pergi check the problem is plug coil and o2 sensor.Bila i tukar coil plug,paling lama tahan pon 1 minggu saja and my problem is come again.I dah pergi 5 workshop but the problem is still happen.plug coil mesti tukar tiap-tiap kali pergi workshop.1)Adakah o2 sensor perlu ditukar juga?2)PLEASE somebody help me to solve my prob...i love this car....I stay d putrajaya.My number is 0125796894-saiful....tq....

penyamun^tarbus;505733 said:
salam to all otai-otai in club.
saya ada masalah besar,please somebody help me...!!!
my car E36 1997,ada masalah dimana enjin saya suka tersangkut-sangkut(like jerking).Bila saya pergi check the problem is plug coil and o2 sensor.Bila i tukar coil plug,paling lama tahan pon 1 minggu saja and my problem is come again.I dah pergi 5 workshop but the problem is still happen.plug coil mesti tukar tiap-tiap kali pergi workshop.

1)Adakah o2 sensor perlu ditukar juga?
2)PLEASE somebody help me to solve my prob...i love this car....

I stay d putrajaya.My number is 0125796894-saiful....tq....

Bro......Consider taking to Auto Bavaria........it's going to hurt the wallet but after going through 5 mech.........frustration akan tambah.

I always believe that a good mechanic will not simply change parts if the parts are still ok and only change the parts if the parts are the error cause. Are u go to the workshop that majority members recommended?

stanleycck;505736 said:
Bro......Consider taking to Auto Bavaria........it's going to hurt the wallet but after going through 5 mech.........frustration akan tambah.

tq...akan dipertimbangkan

bmw7833;505737 said:
I always believe that a good mechanic will not simply change parts if the parts are still ok and only change the parts if the parts are the error cause. Are u go to the workshop that majority members recommended?

that workshop is my old friend...and majority of the car is bmw....erm....anyway...tq bro....

Top Bottom