Place tat your lowered (pimp)UDM kena hump

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

leakwoon

Club Guest
I just lowered my MIKO less than 1 month...I have been driving carefully when go tru bump, humps, etc....aiksss :blink: :angry: :cry: :beaten: Still kena as :1. NI*KO Hotel/Cit*bank KL, exit of the basement parking2. H*lton PJ, exit of the basement parking:ph34r: So I think I should try out JOKEY park :nyehehe: 3. H*lton PJ, exit of the main lobby, then drive straight out the path and before a Y junction.... got 1 small SHARP HUMP.... kena also :beaten: :cry: p/s: the infront of Cu*ve also gotta be veri veri careful...........

damansara intan , when going down to the basement and when going out when paying money ...

behind ikea the slip road very high bumps , sure kena for my car no matter how slow i drive , must drive like snake to past tht .

forgot one more ,
lowyat basement parking! that is the worse.
becareful there ..

yucks.....

how coome come come...? y not me..? thank god.. thank god...

phew.... :)

Originally posted by jsen@Jun 4 2006, 04:22 AM
yucks.....

how coome come come...? y not me..? thank god.. thank god...

phew.... :)
:beaten: :beaten: :beaten: :beaten:

Originally posted by vincent@Jun 4 2006, 03:50 AM
forgot one more ,
lowyat basement parking! that is the worse.
becareful there ..
fren...its about time to reduce ur weightlah......... :D :D :D

lionel if your drive my car also you will kena lar ....

and jsen , what do you mean ar ?

Originally posted by vincent@Jun 4 2006, 10:23 PM
lionel if your drive my car also you will kena lar ....

and jsen , what do you mean ar ?
hahahahhahha...tat mean i need to reduce my weight as well...... :)

what jsen mean? lclylah cos his car never kena bump.......hehehheheheh

basicaly most of the shopping car park are not frenly to lowered car.......Only solution is drive slowly .....

Me baby Skyline in Perth,(back in the day) Not road worthy for KL roads at all, every bump, evevry ramp, i will be scraping if i had that car in KL. Think of this the height from the ground to the Chassis as high as a350mL coke can.....

Originally posted by nikazwaa@Jun 5 2006, 09:52 AM
Taman Negara
You mean you drove your beemer to Kuala Tahan, down the slope, past the stony riverbank, across the Sungai Tembeling, up the steep slope to Tmn Negara Resort? :D :)

Always kena going up my driveway.... :beaten: :beaten:

Top Bottom