PiSCaRGoT @ Mike

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

PiSCaRGoT

Club Guest
Sup guys, as pointed by VP, let me introduce myself here.Call me Mike or Pis (short for my nick)I recently got myself a E93 335i 2007I'm located in PJ, so holler if you are having yumcha/TT nearbyI work in DiGi, under Product Marketing. Been in DiGi for about 5.5 years now (old furniture). :)Hope to find out more info about the car and mod paths with you guys. This is my first BMW so there's a lot of catching up to do.Right now I'm experimenting with coding so lets share notes if you are also into messing around the the K+DCAN cable. :)

Mike !! Welcome and good to see you here! Excellent choice to be your first BMW! We should catch up one of these days ..

Welcome to the forum Mike ... Hope wht you'll get by joining this forum wil enable you to help maintain your beautiful ride the best possible way you can.... We will meet up someday, God Willing.... :top:

Welcome..welcome..

There's a TT at Papparich Section 19 PJ every Friday 9.30pm onwards except for the 2nd Fri of the month..do drop by..

Bro Kaniz also works in Digi..

Great choice of ride!!..Hoping to meet you one of these days..

Cheers :)

Pointer from ...........

PiSCaRGoT;650497 said:
Sup guys, as pointed by VP, let me introduce myself here.

Call me Mike or Pis (short for my nick)

I recently got myself a E93 335i 2007

I'm located in PJ, so holler if you are having yumcha/TT nearby

I work in DiGi, under Product Marketing. Been in DiGi for about 5.5 years now (old furniture). :)

Hope to find out more info about the car and mod paths with you guys. This is my first BMW so there's a lot of catching up to do.
Right now I'm experimenting with coding so lets share notes if you are also into messing around the the K+DCAN cable. :)

Wow! 335i! Twin-turbo! :rock:

But... strange.... someone once pointed to me that 335 is the newest sex position in town :wink:

What do u think? Ha ha ha!

Welcome to the club Mikay!

Top Bottom