Photoshop or real??? :)

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

syahruln

Club Guest
Found these cool e24 on the web... now so drooling... hehehe
widebody-front.jpg
widebody-side.jpg
widebody-rear.jpg

That's a Rieger wide bodykit for the e24, quite awful IMHO. Old cars should be left alone.

Nice idea though, a widebody kit for a car nearly 6 foot wide anyway :D
Plus why should the E30 guys only have all the fun? :p

What kev said is wright and there is one unit here in malaysia use to be the sultan selangor car, but it was sold and now the car is in ulu klang in kemensah hight.

ugly beast eh? hmm... I think my e23 will be much uglier now if I didn't take it from the road side where its previous owner "left it alone" :)

bro redbaron... any idea on which side of kemensah we can "skodeng" the car?

nemesis... e24 is not that wide laa... I think it's about the width of my toyota LE. But it's true the car looks weird without the chrome :)

Bro Syah, yer lah if you measure from sidewall to sidewall is 70.9 inches.

But anyway I like it, plus you have to bear in mind this is what 80's body kits look like. especially from Rieger who were known for being avant gard.

Beats bangle jelly moulds any day of the week.

oh nemesis you're talking about e23 :) ya la e23 is wider than e24... that's the main reason I took it in the first place... an affordable big car. Last TT at tupai2 I was squatting in front of vsmphyso's e24... and I felt it's quite "small". I thought they were about the same size.

redbaron... thanks for the info :) will sneak around kemensah next month when I got my car back... hehe... now don't feel like looking around for an e24 in a toyota is a good idea.

I know wheelbase shorter on E24, but width almost same same. Sorry don have proper pic of E24. don want my E23 to jealous :D

E24 is base on the 5 series E12 and E28 in that it will much smaller than the 7 series

Guys, I don't think that's Rieger, I'm pretty sure its Koenig...

http://6ercoupe.de/deutsch/tuner12.html

I thought I recalled that particular widebody treatment from 80s car magazines I used to read when I was a boy.

He applied the same treatment to the W-126 coupes, I remembered he favored those deep dish mesh BBS wheels :) I liked that treatment on the SEC coupes better than the 6 series, I used to fantasize about a Koenig SEC complete with custom gull wing doors :laugh:

Its funny, things you thought were cool back then is fugly today :laugh:

kl2dc... i guess it'll be only in our dream... hhehe coz the ones with e24 don't seem to like it :)

syahruln;238834 said:
kl2dc... i guess it'll be only in our dream... hhehe coz the ones with e24 don't seem to like it :)

And my E24 is the ugliest of them all. Hehe...

KL2DC,

You understand German?! Really shock for your knowledge!!! RESPECT!!!

Top Bottom