Performance Exhaust Needed For E30

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

merican23

Club Guest
Hi.I'm really looking for the rear and mid section exhaust for my car. does anyone have any idea where i could get them. or who can order them. i was looking at supersprint cause i currently have the m-tech1 kit on my car.... so the supersprint fits really well. but i just dont know where to get them.any ideas on what exhaust would be recommended.thanx.

Greets,

I believe that dude, miepower had post up one for sale, do give a search for his thread.

Regards.

:D:D:D

yeah... i called him up. but his is for the 318/320. i need for the 325i... got me excited for a while though. thanx

Greets,

Noted. Try out this mr Racun @ Jefree @ Godfather, he may or may not have or something else in favour.

So, yours 325i, mine also the same, but my eksos is a full blown custom setup(from center to back) as I can't get what I wanted from them branded types for e30 plus previous owner semi-ori setup sucks.

Regards.

:D:D:D

i got a remus for e36 6 potters for sale.

a number of people from bimmerforums.com in the US have told me that it can be use on a e30 6potter with some minor modification or you can get the exhaust shop to redo some plumbing for you.

let me know if you are interested.

The one Leforte selling can be fitted to our E30... I oso got one. Remus too.

well... the remus sounds cool. what kinda modifications do i need to do. how does it sound and how about performance. please let me know. but my mid section is really bad though.

as for mid...you can get the Hotbits. I'm planning to change mine soon.

merican23;201331 said:
how does the hotbit one perform. why the hotbit's one.

bcos it last me a long time...used it and like it.:cool: and oops...it has oval shape too.:D

Top Bottom