Penangkia Noob reporting in :)

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

sadhish

Club Guest
Hi tok guru and lao chiau sifu and super duper experts,Kow tow to all the sifu's here. I feel a bit paiseh join this forum coz, I got no beemer yet.. lol..Hahaha.. but planning to get one... maybe can meet or as some sifu here for tuition to learn more abt it. But confirm kena bitten by the bug liao.. *cry* I think i'm at the e36 level for now....Please help teach this noob about this wonderful new world which is wish to join soon..If got tt session please let me know....-What do you drive: Toyota GL KE70, Toyota Altis 1.8 (2003)-Male -Location: Penang-Occupation: Engineer-How you came about to know bmwclubmalaysia.com?: Google-When was it? a week ago-What were you expecting or purpose coming to bmwclubmalaysia.com? Learn more about bmws-What do you expect from bmwclubmalaysia.com in the next 1-2 years?Hopefully get to meet more fellow bmw-lovers and learn and contribute to the forum-What are you planning to do in the next 2-3years?get a BMW and learn abt it more...

Thanks everyone for the warm reply. Hope to join as official member once i officially have my own UDM :D

welcome aboard , bro . do join the the ipoh tt if you happen to be in the vicinity .

KE70...................:stupid:

make it drift.........................:top:

welcome bro..........................:wink:

Welkum penang kia! Get to join penang bimmer team bro....baba heard they have a lot of bimmer in penang...check'it out & welkum again!

Top Bottom