Penang Newbie

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

yungquan

Hello boys and girls...been lingering around in this forum for quite some time now but only realised that i did not validate my account when i first signed up hence unable to post.

Been having my F30 since July 2013 and this car has never stopped impressing me each time i drive.

its a 328i M-Sport in Alpine White.

Here are 2 pictures :)

Welcome aboard. Nicely kitted up F30.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

antiquer said:
Welcome yungquan.. enjoy forumming..
Thanks antiquer :)

pchan1 said:
Welcome aboard. Nicely kitted up F30.

Thanks pchan1. Looking forward to having a meet up

BTW, just thought i would share another of my little toy which sadly is not with me in Malaysia but in Melbourne :)

here it is:

Wow cool....the best of all 3er from the 80s.

Yup we should meet up one of these days.

Not sure if the northern kakis are in hibernating mode, or having issues post forum migration or ???

Nevertheless will send you a pm of my contact. Perhaps few more newbies may be interested along the way.

Hi...yuanquan. :)

Great to hear from you and Welcome to the Forum
Yes truly agreed Love the E30 too . Used to own one but sold it 12 years ago.
Anyway hope to see you join us as Official member soon...ya !!! hehehe

Take care and have a Good Stay

yungquan said:
Hello boys and girls...been lingering around in this forum for quite some time now but only realised that i did not validate my account when i first signed up hence unable to post.

Been having my F30 since July 2013 and this car has never stopped impressing me each time i drive.

its a 328i M-Sport in Alpine White.

Here are 2 pictures :)
Hi Yungquan! Welcome to the forum! If you are in Klang Valley, do join us at the OTT tomorrow night. Please refer to this post for additional info.

Top Bottom