Penang CNY charity drive on Sunday 11 Feb 2007

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

LCP

Club Guest
Some photos that I took yesterday during the CNY charity drive: Started off shopping at Carrefour Seberang Jaya, here's the checkout counter...
DSCN2500aCarrefourcheckoutcounter.jpg
Next, distributing the narcotics, err, I mean goodies... and hey, whatcha looking at, all the stuff's in the boot, I don't keep 'em narcotics in the passenger compartment...
DSCN2502aRedistributing.jpg
Open boot competition, lead by an SMG...
DSCN2505aopenbootcompetition.jpg
That way lah
DSCN2506athatwaylah.jpg
Arriving at old folks' home, there's a Smart Forfour thorn among roses, or is it rose among thorns :p
DSCN2508aSmartForfourthornamongrose.jpg
At the old folks' home at Sg Dua
DSCN2509aoldfolkshome.jpg
With the boss
DSCN2510awithdaboss.jpg
Grateful (centre ran by an old couple, retired teachers)
DSCN2513athankful.jpg
At the Down's Syndrome home at Bukit Tengah
DSCN2514aDownsSyndromehome.jpg
Another shot
DSCN2515aDownsSyndromehome.jpg
When the hyperactive meets a camera...http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j37/cplim/CharityDrive/DSCN2516ahyperactivemeetscamera.jpg

LCP,
Thanks for the posting. When are you installing the amp in your car? I am comtemplating in going down the ICE road....hope it's not a road of no return.

well done to the generous guys in penang in bringing some smiles to the less fortunate! way to go man!!!:rolleyes: ;)

Its always touching to see a group of people come together for noble reasons..
Hat's off to you guys up north.. :)

BMC KL.. when ah? Loads of ophanages and old folks here too

LCP and gang,

Great job, guys! It's good to know that there are still plenty of caring hearts out there!

Cheers fellas,
VaN.

One more shot of the children's home, this shot is quite heart wrenching, showing the sorry state of the kids there. A bit blur due to low light, but whatever it is I made it small so people can't abuse this, to profit from this. Photography is actually banned inside the home.

DSCN2518a.jpg

congrats to u guys up north. ppl will see u as heroes.. with bimmer or without.. the heart counts =)

Top Bottom