Parts

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

bimmer818

Club Guest
Any kind soul outta know where I can get the following for my E46 saloon:1. high performance ignition coils2. M3 replica side mirrors (for saloon) with power-fold...not the made in Taiwan ones which I think is a bit oversized and more suited for the 5 series...gotta b for right-hand drive and 6 pin connectors.

actually ori ones are pretty good as less wind resistance..lower wind noise. I think ori M3 also as good. Problem with the made in taiwan ones..would not recommend as finishing poor. If I cannot get good replica ones, m thinking of buying the ori M3 ones and get my friend to make composite base to replace the coupe base.

Usually the replicas have poor finishes. So if you are very picky about quality and finishes why don't you try to get a second hand original.

And the price will not devalue much more if you decide to resell it. How much would a second hand mirror cost?

Original M3 mirrors are only for coupe so the base will not fit for saloon but can modify. My brother in London is trying to get me a pair of original..new very expansive so prefer 2nd hand...cheaper to experiment with the composite base than I am planning to make. Even 2nd hand would probably set me back RM2000.00 for the pair. Maybe cheaper from USA but left-hand drive so have to rewire..I think.

Top Bottom