Parts & workshop database

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

2cents

Club Guest
In about a month's time our club's database would hv clocked 2 years since it was put up. IMHO, I think that it shud b updated every year.Since that time businesses & companies like the following may not hv bin included:Ortojaya, Euro Tech,Harry Brite, BM Star, B.M. Motor & BMW chop-shops like [or r dey excluded?] GM Auto Parts Trading, Hakitrade [Puchong, Subang] etc. :huh: Perhaps this is one area the present club committee can look into for 2005? :)

The commitee wil take this into advisement as we do not want to endorse non-approved(official) BMW workshops and parts suppliers.

I hope that everyone can appreciate the fact that we ARE the official BMW club in Malaysia and thus, should act accordingly.

Thank you for understanding.:)

Understand. However, I think we can always put some sort of disclaimer on it, something like the Singapore boys did on their site. I'm sure PBlow can think of some words to use (a trick to get him back on duty ah ;) ) ->

"* Please note that BMW.SG(http://www.bmw-sg.com) offers NO WARRANTIES, PROMISES or GUARANTEES implied or otherwise to site users and is in no way liable for any modification or activity suggested on the website/forum. Viewers are hereby formally warned to use common sense, observe safety practices and to follow all manufacturers instructions and be aware that modifications may reduce vehicles reliability and may void manufacturers warranties. The workshops listed are not paid advertisements nor recommended by any BMW.SG Admin staff. They are purely for information purposes only.

BMW.SG is not affliated to any workshops listed below. "

Or some good soul out there which not one of the commitee can keep track on the records via forummers' contribution on the info, and make it a "private project". Then it is consider a "for-info-only" contribution from its member, not club endorsement.

Just my thought.

2 cents, maybe you can start the ball rolling with a new thread and also put in some names. :D

Originally posted by ALBundy@Jan 26 2005, 11:21 AM
2 cents, maybe you can start the ball rolling with a new thread and also put in some names. :D
oredi did- c dose 7 names in my 1st post? B) Ur turn now.

Top Bottom