Parking sensor for my 523i UK spec

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

di_marxs

Club Guest
Hi there,I'm a newbies. Just wondering how much to install parking sensor for both? And I'm looking for a nearest BMW service around Bangi, Nilai or Seremban if any.Thanks pal...

di_marxs;707725 said:
Hi there,
I'm a newbies. Just wondering how much to install parking sensor for both? And I'm looking for a nearest BMW service around Bangi, Nilai or Seremban if any.
Thanks pal...

Original PDC will cost you a bomb. If I'm not mistaken, its around RM5000++ for rear only.

Aftermarket PDC will cost you around RM300-RM400 (depends on the quality). Fixed PDC for my 3 series RM800, both front and rear.

Hi bro, aftermarket PDC? Original? Can display on I drive? Only RM800.00? With labour?

Aftermarket like 3rd party PDC. You can't view in idrive. In that case, I advice you to get camera. Can be view in idrive.

Thanks Trademark.Could you please a details on this. Perhaps I will install parking sensors then. Cheers!

di_marxs;709009 said:
Thanks Trademark.Could you please a details on this. Perhaps I will install parking sensors then. Cheers!

do you want the shop details?

JNK3131;717842 said:
PM me details please trademark...
I am facing the same problem too...
I am from JayBee...
Thanks!

the shop is in KL bro. is it ok with u?

trademark;708181 said:
Aftermarket like 3rd party PDC. You can't view in idrive. In that case, I advice you to get camera. Can be view in idrive.

How much for camera then?

Top Bottom