Pair handphone with in-car bluetooth

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

felixtan

Club Guest
Hi all sifu,I'm currently pair my phone (nokia e65) with in-car bluetooth... I can use it for call out and accept call and also handsfree function... but I just can't upload my contacts onto my car. Anyone here mind to teach? :stupid:thanks

I have the same problem with my Nokia 5800 Xpress also, unable to sync the phonebook. My last Windows Mobile Phone has no problem after I run the JETware Extension. Just wondering is there an application similiar to the JETware bluetooth extension out there for Symbian S60?

btw, I surfed web and noted there is Nokia 810 Contact Download application which suppose to be able to install on Symbian OS phones to sync phonebook with car's bluetooth, but I am unable to get it to run on my phone.

Anybody able to get yr Nokia phonebook sync ?

I have a Windows Mobile equiped HTC HD and have no problems downloading the contact list into the car's memory. I did it with my misus' HTC Diamond with no problems.

Could the OS have something to do with it.

Will try my children's Nokia and Sony Ericsson and report back.

This is what the Product Info Sheet says:
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Support​
If your mobile phone does not work properly with the BMW preparation for mobile phone with Bluetooth interface, it could be because the software status of your mobile phone is incompatible.
You can find out the software version for your mobile phone by pressing the following key combinations on your mobile phone:
Apple: [Settings][General][About] [Version]

HTC: [Start][Settings][System]
[Device Information][ROM version]

Motorola: [Menu] [Settings] [Phone Status]
[Other Info] [S/W Version]

Nokia: *#0000#

RIM: [Applications][Options][About]

Sony Ericsson​
1: [Menu][Settings][Update Service]
[Software Version]

or:​

>*

im not sure if this is relevant or not but in my old E46 FL, i had the bluetooth interface too that would work using the BMW Business Radio Display.

Some phones would have the contact book automatically synced and with certain phones, i would have to initialize the pairing process, and bluetooth sending the contacts over and the car would save it.

Then it will appear.

I hope this helps.

My E60 however does not have this problem with my Blackberry. All contacts appear as it should. :)

Top Bottom