Owner of BJR 49 here?

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

///Motorsport

Club Guest
Saw this car with nice rims being messed up by the Garden's Valet boys.It is a black e46 318. The valet boy must have hit the curb really hard.The left rear tire was torn and the valet boy was driving the car with the bear rims touching the ground around the outer mid valley mall ring. It took him awhile to realise that something was wrong!Hope the owner gets some form of compensation.

///Motorsport;509337 said:
Saw this car with nice rims being messed up by the Garden's Valet boys.

It is a black e46 318.

The valet boy must have hit the curb really hard.

The left rear tire was torn and the valet boy was driving the car with the bear rims touching the ground around the outer mid valley mall ring. It took him awhile to realise that something was wrong!

Hope the owner gets some form of compensation.

That's why I NEVER leave my car to those buggers ! I saw once those Garden's Valet boys doing a power slideon a 525i M-Sports...:eek:
My bad experience with those Midvalley hotel valet boys was the bugger trying to start my car even the immobilizer trigger ! I was at the lobby when this happened and what shock me is this bugger just keep starting my car as if he try to burned my starter... So I just shouted at him and lodge a complaint to the hotel manager !
NEVER-NEVER USE VALET !

sunnypuan;509346 said:
That's why I NEVER leave my car to those buggers ! I saw once those Garden's Valet boys doing a power slideon a 525i M-Sports...:eek:
My bad experience with those Midvalley hotel valet boys was the bugger trying to start my car even the immobilizer trigger ! I was at the lobby when this happened and what shock me is this bugger just keep starting my car as if he try to burned my starter... So I just shouted at him and lodge a complaint to the hotel manager !
NEVER-NEVER USE VALET !

my cheap-ass car?valet no problem, bantai as much as you want...my mum's 523?ALWAYS parks herself then pays the valet...

seen a johor plate jjs 15 ..if i'm not mistaken ....an e39 ///M blue colour that was made into a joy ride ...could see every single car jockey testing this car and revving it like there is no tomorrow ....pity the car.. and not the owner

It baffles me why anyone would entrust a complete stranger with their car, what more so when it's an expensive ride.

ICEMAN 13;509452 said:
seen a johor plate jjs 15 ..if i'm not mistaken ....an e39 ///M blue colour that was made into a joy ride ...could see every single car jockey testing this car and revving it like there is no tomorrow ....pity the car.. and not the owner

that car belongs to one of our forumers.

maxxsp;509464 said:
that car belongs to one of our forumers.

bro could you pm me the persons nick ...sorry to know that it's a forummer here ..dude ya car is awsome , it rev's like there is no tomorrow dude ....

such a nice car taken for a joy ride ... how come you never take your keys along ... ?

evilnickwong;509489 said:
Hmm no wonder it sounded familiar. Isn't JJS15 the blue M5? 0_o

yep the blue ///M5 e39 with some sweet alpina stag wheels and low profile tyres ....

Ah, the Alpina wheels. It's the forummer's mom's car haha. I'm not sure what his nick here is tho.

Top Bottom