Overhaulin

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

Deli

Club Guest
Have anybody watches the Overhaulin TV series at TV8? It's been my favorite TV show. What interest me is how this Chip Foose guy and his team doing a very good job in transforming an aging car to be a beauty. Do anyone know is there is a place/someone could do something like Chip Foose did? I have been dreaming about sending my car to some place like them. I always wanted to restore my car.

I am sure there will be a lot of workshops which will he willing to do it for you provided, yes provided you are willing to pay top bucks. For that kind of personalised skill, attention, specially ordered parts and dedication of the whole team just concentrating on your car, be prepared to pay.

I agree with you Sofian and Grand. Maybe it doesn't have to be a specialize shop doing everything from a to z. Maybe we could look for several shop who are specializing on certain thing. For example, one shop specialize on media blasting, other shop specialize on painting, another shop doing interior (like re-wraping the seat, dashboard, door panel etc) and one for the engine plus etc part. The problem is, which shop could do such a great jobs for all those restoration. For the sake of all the forumers maybe all the sifu here could tell us which shop they go for doing all that.

it is possible to assemble a team a la chip foose. the cost however will require you to sell a house.

Bro pussy, thanks a lot.. now we have no headache looking for places to do all the job..

Top Bottom