Original BMW front mid woofer 6" - speakers E46

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

anaksarawak

Official Member
Original E46 component speakers - made in Germany RM150 nego (perfect for those who need to replace their torn/spoiled speakers) NEW Boschmann 4" 100 Watt Midbass Car Audio Speakers Pair - RM120 (purchased to replace my rear speakers but I end up replace every speakers of my cabrio to RockfordFosgate Punch and Power series)The Boschmann EVO-45 100 Watt 4inch car speakers are perfect for replacing those horrible sounding factory 4" car stereo speakers. With exceptional build quality and great sounding acoustics, these Boschmann 100W 4" car audio speakers give you the best car sound quality you have always wanted!Boschmann speakers have become well known in New Zealand. They are top quality, and best car speakers that offer exceptional value for money. They boast heavy duty magnets. Previous customers have said they produce some ‘serious sound’ & have been very impressed by the size of their magnets.FEATURESHigh end stainless steel domeOptimized linear response engineeringHigh stiffness low mass titanium coneHigh-End stainless steel domeAnti-phase cancellation bullet plugDigital audio ready (loss-free transfer)Flux-density strontium-ferrite magnetsMica-filled Poly - propylene cone wooferAmorphous Titanium dome high frequency and coaxial midrange driversAnti resonance steel frameLong throw acoustics engineered driverDoor / rear flush mountHigh density St-Fe magnetSPECIFICATIONS (each speaker):: 4-inch (100mm) Loudspeakers:: Max Power: 100 Watts:: Continuous RMS Rating: 34 Watts:: Recommended Amplifier Power: 5-34 Watts Per Channel RMS:: Frequency Response: 80Hz ~ 2,000Hz:: Sensitivity: 90 dB/w*m (SPL):: Nominal Impedance: 4 ohms:: Maximum outside speaker diameter: 4" / 100mm:: Mounting Points *C/C: 78mm x 110mm:: Mounting Depth: 50mm:: Magnet Diameter: 80mm:: Speaker Weight (each): 575grams:: Speaker Covers: YesMODEL: EVO45PACKAGE CONTENTS:: 2x 100W 4-inch Car Speakers:: Installation accessories: speaker wire and screws:: Supplied in appealing retail packaging with polystyrene moulded protection.

infinityKL;776132 said:
R.Fosgate, favourite ....

Am in love with the rockfordfosgate punch speakers as it paired very well with our BMW Business headunit.. clarity yet firm and now with infinity basslink II my ICE upgrade project is almost complete

If i am not mistaken recommended direct replacement for bmw older series was supposed to be the mbquarts system. they actually produce one line specially for the bmw

slyder;776384 said:
If i am not mistaken recommended direct replacement for bmw older series was supposed to be the mbquarts system. they actually produce one line specially for the bmw

Yes they do but I find RockfordFosgates sound better

Past couple of days been maxing out the speakers on Metallica....i wonder why :thrasher:

ezmeer94;780940 said:
hi there i have 2 e46 woofers for sale too if anybody interested thanks :D

Bro,

It's not nice to be thread hijacker. :listen:

You can always sell your stuff on mudah, you need my assistance?

nitedevil;780987 said:
Bro,

It's not nice to be thread hijacker. :listen:

You can always sell your stuff on mudah, you need my assistance?

hi bro sorry my bad :(
i don't meant to be thread hijacker :(

Top Bottom