Opinion on Taiwan or Ori facelift light for E46

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

Seelan

Club Guest
Dear Guru ,I would like to upgrade my yellow lights facelift to the white facelift . Complete front , side and back . I have check with Munich auto and the price as follow below :-ORI Complete set = RM 1500++Taiwan Complete set = 800++Please advice me is it ok to buy the taiwan set and does it last long . Will the white turn yellow fast ? Thanks

In my opinion, better get the original used parts from chop shop rather than Taiwan set, not only Taiwan made will fade faster but may have water vapour trapped inside.

Seelan;557582 said:
Dear Guru ,

I would like to upgrade my yellow lights facelift to the white facelift . Complete front , side and back . I have check with Munich auto and the price as follow below :-

ORI Complete set = RM 1500++
Taiwan Complete set = 800++

Please advice me is it ok to buy the taiwan set and does it last long . Will the white turn yellow fast ?

Thanks

Is the rear light LED or Crystal?. Are u sure the Taiwan Set is 800 ++ ?. :listen:

Ibrahim Hanif;557593 said:
Is the rear light LED or Crystal?. Are u sure the Taiwan Set is 800 ++ ?. :listen:

I'm on my way to change all my amber lights too. Any info about the price let me know dude. Thanks

Top Bottom