Only 3.0 csl (batmobile) in the country and its mine!

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

Rauf3.0csl

Club Guest
ts true...red colour with black leather interior with original racing strips....we found it on a Motor Trader Advertisment about 5 years ago....but without bodykit(currently finding)........i will show pictures and details later....THIS IS THE REAL DEAL!.... can sometimes be seen in hartamas , damansara heights, and bangsar...the original owner was ex chief minster of sabah , tun mustafa......here is the video of the car on youtube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qRtAoe98CfUim so lucky

Tg Mahlel Use to have one in silver colour than sold it to this guy by the name of chew tee wong. Is it the same car because under him he painted the car red.

Here is a cheap one for sale recently, only that it's a 3.0S but priced cheap-cheap only ...

BMW3-0S1974DarkBlue.jpg

Wahlawey! Budget lari da. If not sure get it.
Road tax can apply for classic car discount.:top:

uncle chew had this car very very long time ago.. tot he sold it ... hmmm...

There is more then 1 CSL in KL btw. There's a silver one that is owned by a friend of mine. I can provide vin no for you to verify if you want! There are a couple of CSI's on the road that people mistaken it for a CSL.

there's one original silver color always seen in pjs7.. one of those 'project cars' that takes forever to complete..

sounds loud too!! :top:

Rauf3.0csl, is that a red Bentley behind your CSL in the pictures? Nice collection of cars you have there.

There"s more than one....

I have a 1973 3.0CSL which has undergone full body and engine rebuild. I have had it for the last 3 years but rarely drive it. A joy to own. Used to be red but now is silver.. not for sale. Trying to get seal replacement for the windows. Any ideas where I can get them quickly?

ARO

ARO;338758 said:
I have a 1973 3.0CSL which has undergone full body and engine rebuild. I have had it for the last 3 years but rarely drive it. A joy to own. Used to be red but now is silver.. not for sale. Trying to get seal replacement for the windows. Any ideas where I can get them quickly?

ARO

Congratulations on your ownership! Any pics to show.

Top Bottom