oldman newbie

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

speedemon

Club Guest
Hi all,Just joined last week. Contrary to my nick, I am actually a law abiding motorist now (took an accident to slow me down). Here are some details about myself. -What I drive: E46 2.0-Male and deeply married-Location: Shah Alam-Occupation: Real Estate Agent-How did I come about to know bmwclubmalaysia.com?: googling, while looking to solve overheating problem-When was it? Last 2 weeks-What were you expecting or purpose coming to bmwclubmalaysia.com? Exchange tips and ideas.-What do you expect from bmwclubmalaysia.com in the next 1-2 years? nothing in particular right now except mingling with like minded people-What are you planning to do in the next 2-3years? UpgradeHope to find many new friends.cheers

Welcome aboard... This is the place right for you bro.. Join us for TT when free...

Look forward to see you around...

Thanks all sifus,

Was informed by AB, it could be the radiator. So sent to APD glenmarie, they did a complete check up, could not find anything but concur with AB suggestion - due to high milage it was probably time for that part to be serviced or replaced. So I got it replaced and the problem was gone.

But now I have another problem - the brake and caution indicators are always ON... sigh..

Welcome to the forum .

to get help and advise always a good idea to come to our regular TTs

Top Bottom