Old Alfa Romeo Rims ?

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

SAMBK

Club Guest
Greets,Found a place that stocks up lots of them Alfo Romeo rims during its hey-day. All are brand new, imported from italy but old stock laa. No idea of them prices but negotiable says the shop owner.Any idea if they can fit nicely into an e30 ?Regards. :huh:

If not mistaken its PCD are the same only offset differences. Check the rim's centre bore if more or equals to 57mm diameter then no problem. Most alfa's i think their offset is somewhere around 35mm. If the PCD the same and centrebore somewhere near 57mm, all you need are wheel spacers to bring it back to offset 25mm for our E30's. Even though if the centrebore is smaller than 57mm can still machine it ehhehehehe. I think my Mille Miglia's wheel are for ALFA's also.

u got to check the PCD and offset...
I know some alfa rims are PCD 4x98 whilst the PCD for the E30 is PCD 4x100.
Another thing is the offset. offset for 15x7 rims for the E30 should be about ET25..

yup fab is right...like the 155 is running on pcd 98....but i've seen a few e 30 running on rims that shares the same design with alfa's..hmm if i'm not mistaken one of the forummers here..BOB used to have one...

SAMBK, all alfa rims are PCD98. 155, 145, 146 are 4x98. 156, 147 are 5x98. 166 is different - some weird PCD.

do u mind sharing where u saw these rims? ;)

redd

Originally posted by SAMBK@May 25 2006, 01:44 PM
Greets,

Found a place that stocks up lots of them Alfo Romeo rims during its hey-day. All are brand new, imported from italy but old stock laa.

No idea of them prices but negotiable says the shop owner.

Any idea if they can fit nicely into an e30 ?

Regards.

:huh:
I think Alfa owners out there will jump in delight once you tell them where this treasure trove is...! :D

Top Bottom