Now I've Owned One

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

kamal68

Club Guest
Hi everyone,Did a lot of test-drives on civic 1.7 vtec since mid last year and ended up owning a 1997 e36 328i recently... what was i thinking :4:• -What do you drive: to work? still my faithful wira aeroback balik kampung to penang? of course there's the need for speed which can only be quenched by that 328i • -Male / female? Male..confirmed• -Picture of you(optional)? Sudah habis pakai buat passport• -Location: Putra Heights• -Occupation: Assistant Manager• -How you came about to know bmwclubmalaysia.com?: My first encounter with whatever ending with 'dot com' is always via online• -When was it? When my boss' secretary asked me to take a ride in her newly owned 3 series back in Nov 07• -What were you expecting or purpose coming to bmwclubmalaysia.com? Any free gifts aa...? Seriously, to build-up my BMW knowledge steadily every night b4 i go 2 bed• -What do you expect from bmwclubmalaysia.com in the next 1-2 years? Become a real club with membership cards, etc. with well-organized benefits to members; kena bayar pun no problem• -What are you planning to do in the next 2-3years? Save back the money i've spent in owning this BMWAnyway, nice to be here in this forum..regards,kamal

Welcome Kamal, welcome to the club. Do sign in as member of the club.

Today we have gathering at MMZ Bukit Jelutong from 3pm onward. Do join us there. Looking forward meeting you there.

Welcome to the club and do not hesitate to register as official members....cheers

welcome. Also, please get your boss' secretary to join. However, I need to interview first before joining :D

affan66;315848 said:
welcome. Also, please get your boss' secretary to join. However, I need to interview first before joining :D

Ur invitation has been duly extended to her... nanti i follow-up, he..he..

true enough, bmw is not cheap to own (when the mechanic listed down the things to replace/repair during the initial inspection, i asked him "Can i get some more A4 papers for u....")

But, looking at 'her' tantalising metallic body and sexy curves every nite b4 going to bed makes u forget about the cold sweat when u handed ur gold credit card to the mechanic's account girl for bill settlement

and with the 328i under the porch, suddenly i feel my next door neighbour's accord 'camouflaged' :10:

btw, i memang nak join the bmw malaysia club paid version. how do i go about it, sifus?

cheers,

kamal

Welcome to the club!!!

Do join as official member.....membership has its privileges!!!

BMWCM | Welcome As Official Member In The Club!!!

Welcome!!! :103: Welcome!!! :103: Welcome!!! :103:
To The One & Only BMW Club Malaysia In The Block... :driver:
Join the TT (Eye-Ball) at Aman Suria every Friday 21:30 hrs... :captain:
Regards,

Azam :75: Zack

Mohd Norazam Dato' Muhammad
True Story of My Life In Pursuit of Happiness
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=_xcZTtlGweQ&feature=related

5087663e.jpg

u r in the rite club dude........join us for TT & dont forget to sign up as official member

Top Bottom