not so newbies

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

Sub-ZeroE34

Club Guest
Hello,FYI... I've actually registered before as Sub-Zero, not sure what actually happen, could not login anymore, so to make it simple, I've re-registered under Sub-ZeroE34....and as I said before, I was planning to get E34.....might get it very soon...currently bargaining the price....

Thanks guys, I very new in this german cars....and I realise we do have many Sifu's here....Pls do advise me as the forum seems to be really good and informative..Thanks again...will inform once I purchase the Bimms.....The car that I saw seems to be good anyway...but of cause for a classic car....something need to be done before it can be up to performace...

do get the car checked thoroughly...especially gear box and engine as you may not want to spend a lot to overhaul or change...

which E34 are you currently looking at? the E34 is still a very nice car to drive especially if well taken care of...

I've test drive the E34, M50, 525i....it is very true....I did have some feeling with the gearbox....during reverse...I actually need to wait for 1 or 2 sec before it can move.....checked with the mechanic ( he is a BMW mechanic ), he told me :-
1. That is the symptom of a gearbox problem...but it is not a major one....he told me I can still drive until the gearbox is totally dead and change to a new one or repair the gearbox ( which will cost about RM2k ++ ),
2. The engine is still smooth but needed some maintenance ( change gasket, bush,etc) which will cost about RM1K

Overall, I'm still discussing this with some of my colleague which has been driving BMs for sometime, how bad is this condition... I may want to get some advise from the sifu's here.... What do you think? Thanks a lot bro's and really appreciate the advise.

Top Bottom