(Not exactly) a Newbie here... :)

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

munhoezz

Club Guest
In fact, I've been in this forum for a number of years but was unable to post new thread until I realised that I've not introduce myself here, and so, to all brothers and sisters, this is MunHoezz from Singapore...Hoping to learn some new things from the members here and also probably some good deals... :69:

munhoezz;775533 said:
In fact, I've been in this forum for a number of years but was unable to post new thread until I realised that I've not introduce myself here, and so, to all brothers and sisters, this is MunHoezz from Singapore...

Hoping to learn some new things from the members here and also probably some good deals... :69:

Welcome bro..and btw, I'm a newbie for real in here...haha

Sierra;775534 said:
Welcome bro..and btw, I'm a newbie for real in here...haha

munhoezz;775533 said:
In fact, I've been in this forum for a number of years but was unable to post new thread until I realised that I've not introduce myself here, and so, to all brothers and sisters, this is MunHoezz from Singapore...

Hoping to learn some new things from the members here and also probably some good deals... :69:

Welcome to you both, welcome to the forum ..... :top:

munhoezz;775533 said:

I joined this forum few years ago but only active since last year due the problem facing after upgrade from e36 to e39. Welcome bro.

Top Bottom