noobie say hi..

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

lord

Club Guest
hi all..great site..i am currently considering to purchase a 5 series and would like to get some input in regards to the car..hope this place will help me to decide..tq:top:

welcome aboard!!!

which batch of 5 series u r interseted?

Welcome!!! :103: Welcome!!! :103: Welcome!!! :103:
To The One & Only BMW Club Malaysia In The Block... :driver:
Join the TT (Eye-Ball) at Aman Suria every Friday 21:30 hrs... :captain:
Regards,

Azam :75: Zack

selamat datang...

go and get the e60.......

e39 is also a fine choice....

hi all..

Thanks for the warm welcome..i am a small time lawyer from pandan indah..and this is my 1st venture into the continental segments..always a fan of the BMW since the 1st time i saw the E36 model.

At first, i planned to buy the 08 2.4 Camry which i love so much designwise, but a freind suggested that with that kind of budget (slightly higher) why not try a BM or a Merc? So, here i am, lurking the forums try to get some inputs.

A client of mine who is a car dealer offered me an 04 Recond 530 for RM240k. Havent seen the car yet but tested his 530 (not sure) Turbo Diesel and its feels great.

At the same time, i've tested a CLK200 Year 02 (Recond) which go for sale at RM150k and an 03 C180 (Very Good Condition) selling at RM140k and the other half still pressing for the Camry for one reason-its a new car!

So, shoot any comments..

Hi lord,...

Welcome to the world of UDMs...

Unfortunately most other halves outrank us...:D

Merc....Comfort + slight performance...Resale good

BMW....Also comfort + Performance!!...Resale low to fair but do you really want to sell off your ride unless upgrading???:rolleyes:

Toyota....Comfort ok + performance???...Resale..you know..we know..everybody knows..

Sorry to muddle up your thoughts even more...:D

Cheers :)

Top Bottom