Non bmw driver newbie

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

fadin_remorse

Club Guest
Hey Guys!I hope i am welcomed to surf in your turf as i am not a BMW car driver, maybe in the future as i am still studying and i cant afford one :wink:I hope to learn from the guru's here and expand my knowledge as i am a avid lover of E39's especially.Thank you again!

fadin_remorse;581774 said:
Hey Guys!
I hope i am welcomed to surf in your turf as i am not a BMW car driver, maybe in the future as i am still studying and i cant afford one :wink:

I hope to learn from the guru's here and expand my knowledge as i am a avid lover of E39's especially.
Thank you again!

you know, before two weeks ago, i never thought that I would buy a bmw....

And I never thought, i can afford to buy a bmw....

And I never dreamt that I would buy a bmw....

But since, 28 October 2010, i started to own a bmw....

And till now, I feel like I am dreaming owning a bmw...

Because I still can't believe that my "never dream" came true....

I welcome you to the club mate....and do join me as a newbie, soon or later :)

monarza;581857 said:
you know, before two weeks ago, i never thought that I would buy a bmw....

And I never thought, i can afford to buy a bmw....

And I never dreamt that I would buy a bmw....

But since, 28 October 2010, i started to own a bmw....

And till now, I feel like I am dreaming owning a bmw...

Because I still can't believe that my "never dream" came true....

I welcome you to the club mate....and do join me as a newbie, soon or later :)

Hopefully bro thats all i can say now but yes indeed i will own a BMW later on... :burnout:

Welcome bro. Awesome to know that you're about to embark on your journey with the E39 soon! :top:

Bro, have a look at October's BMW Magazine - there's a buying guide on the E39 540i. :D

Eggie86;581987 said:
Welcome bro. Awesome to know that you're about to embark on your journey with the E39 soon! :top:

Bro, have a look at October's BMW Magazine - there's a buying guide on the E39 540i. :D

Gosh bro! this is poison.... Well the whole thread is poison tho. Well thankfully i am still penny-less/ jobless for one...
I would love the experience! thank u!

Me too

I am non BMW driver newbie also. I am driving Honda Civic. Hopefully i am a BMW driver in the next two years:rolleyes:

lshiun;582011 said:
I am non BMW driver newbie also. I am driving Honda Civic. Hopefully i am a BMW driver in the next two years:rolleyes:

I drive a wira only (still studying) but i want to learn more on my favorite UDM's. Nice to meet u bro :wink:

fadin_remorse;582008 said:
Thanks! yes it is enchanting to me. You own one?

Yupp...fell in love with the 39 ever since its debut back in '96.

.....Simply Timeless....

lshiun;582011 said:

To Ishiun..

Please start your own thread..thank you. Not nice to hijack somebody else's thread..:)

Cheers :)

Top Bottom