Niubee From Kajang

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

bart

Club Guest
hi otai n sifus...im bart from kajang...i just sign agreement for loan and put some d/p last week for 2004 -e60 520iafter PUSPAKOM inspection and registration, i suppose to get my new darling today (July 19, 2011) but when the time has come, i saw the 'Active Steering Faulty' on the monitor...so i ask the salesman (Chang Sang Used Car, KL) to settle it first before i bring it home...the salesman told me, it just a minor problem and easily have to reset the sensor..so he give me 3 more days to wait..so now i feel frustrated n regret because the d/p and agreement has sign already..i need oppinion from u guys or another option for what should i do...

hey there ....

hope they will try to solve your problem ...but most likely it's gonna just be a temporary solution and once you've driven away it's gonna be a lot of excusses from the sales people as usual ...should had done a proper check before signing on the doted line ...

if you're not satisfied ..perhaps can lodge a report at the consumers tribunal council ...

all the best

thanx iceman for your opinion..
actually this is my first experience to buy a used car and my first BMW..

i just want to make sure everything is ok b4 bring my darling back home..
but if they didnt solve or let the problem still, i will lodge a report to the tribunal

tq

bart;655961 said:
thanx iceman for your opinion..
actually this is my first experience to buy a used car and my first BMW..

i just want to make sure everything is ok b4 bring my darling back home..
but if they didnt solve or let the problem still, i will lodge a report to the tribunal

tq

Hi bart..welcome to our forum..did u buy that whitey 520 advertised in Mudah? if my memory serves me correctly lah

JFT63;656000 said:
Hi bart..welcome to our forum..did u buy that whitey 520 advertised in Mudah? if my memory serves me correctly lah

u are absolutely correct!

the pearl white body with msport bodykit + black interior..

bart;656014 said:
u are absolutely correct!

the pearl white body with msport bodykit + black interior..

i see...looks mean n sexy..black interior is a plus point u got there..hope u solve yr issue amicably

Welcome..welcome..

Hope nothing major,simple reset will do..but can start reading up the forum for more info...

Cheers :)

thanx for the warmest welcome and hospitality ...
i just came back from the used car panel workshop somewhere in cheras..
the chief mechanic told me that they hv to replace the steering angle sensor..and give me 1 more day
he said tomorrow i can drive my car back home... wish me luck!

gregcwho;656121 said:
Welcome..welcome..

Hope nothing major,simple reset will do..but can start reading up the forum for more info...

Cheers :)

yeah i hope so..
cant wait to drive back home..

bart;656301 said:
sg chua area...close to sek 7 bangi...r u from kajang too bro?

ahh close to JPJ bangi ka ...sec 7 ..well there are quite a number of ppl from bangi ....

well wait till you get your car then ....

Welcome to the forum and enjoy ur stay . Cheers Bro .. i m from bangi too.. seksyen 8

Bro ICEMAN .. are u referring to the JPJ at the shop lot facing shell?

thanx shiva73...
the jpj is located at the end of the shop lot and opposite to the shell petrol station
btw, last time i lived at sek 8 also...

Bro ICEMAN..just got it yesterday...and straightway to seremban for family matter...so far no prob, and i luv it!

Top Bottom