Next Generation BMW 3-Series.

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

tango1800

Club Guest
Dear all forumers,When do you think the Next Generation BMW 3-series will be launched?I heard it's gonna be launched in the UK in 2012. Any idea when you think it will reach our shores?

If it 2012 in UK normally will reach us by 2013 ( July or August i guess).Still got time to change to the e92 next year and dispose it in 2013 for the new 3 series. he he

I think the E90 will be the last of the conventional engined 3s so we should enjoy it while we can. Smaller engines, turbos, 3 cyls, and hybrids/electrics will be the BMW EfficientDynamics future. I was in the US for the past 10 days, and even there cars are getting smaller. I couldn't get to rent a full-size and only intermediates and hybrids were available. Hybrids cost more to rent, so didn't try one. Couldn't believe I could only get to drive a 4-potter in the US! :eek: No matter, they all drive so slowly and politely anyway.

Having said that, the only E90s I saw the whole time were 330s. Only spotted one 328 and one 325... :) :rolleyes: Get an E90 now if you haven't gotten one, and enjoy blasting it!

The 3 cylinder turbo diesel won't make it here so soon because we don't have Euro5 diesel yet. At the rate new fuel is adopted in this country, maybe in another 20 years time.. :p

It's only a question of policy, which can change overnight. Domestic fuel has always been lower grade from Arabian Sour to maximise export earnings, because our own crude is actually sweet crude. I believe Euro4 diesel is made in Sarawak for export. ;)

Top Bottom