Newbies

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Status
Not open for further replies.

yip

Club Guest
Here goes....-What do you drive:e46 328i 2000-Male-Picture of you(optional)NA at the moment.-Location:Shah Alam -Occupation:Engineer-How you came about to know bmwclubmalaysia.com?:Searching internet for some BMW info.-When was it?2 yrs ago if i am not mistaken-What were you expecting or purpose coming to bmwclubmalaysia.com?Information both ways.-What do you expect from bmwclubmalaysia.com in the next 1-2 years?Not to shutdown as i think there's good feedback from people in here.-What are you planning to do in the next 2-3years?Hope to still be driving a Beemer...

hi mr engineer, u r in the rite club, maybe u can join the 3ers for their drive tis coming 2nd sep ......................welcome yip yip hoooooray

Guys, dont anyhow change people's name ah!:eek:

Welcome, welcome, Mr. Yip Yip Hooorrrayyyyy.....:rock:

welcome to the club....get the most out of your car, be an official club member :)

raz451;239770 said:
Guys, dont anyhow change people's name ah!:eek:

Welcome, welcome, Mr. Yip Yip Hooorrrayyyyy.....:rock:

Ha ha ha ha ha look who's talking..........yehaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa:top: :top:

Hey guys,

Thanks for the welcome... Really appreciate it.. Anyway im used to ppl calling me that so its fine :rock:

Just a curious question, do all of you know each other ?

yip;240382 said:
Just a curious question, do all of you know each other ?

Mr. Yip, we are one big happy family here in BMWCM.

I'm sure we would love to know each other, but due to time and work commitments, not everyone have met another personally. Hence, the TT (Teh Tarik) session, held once a month, which is a time dedicated for us to come together to see who is the "keyboard warrior" behind that nickname u know in the forum! So, the next time you click into cyberspace to interact, you'll feel the friendliness established.

Well, you'll know what I mean, when you join us next for our TT session.

BMWCM Boleh! Mr Yip pun Boleh! Yeeeeehhhhhhhaaaaaa.......:rock:

RAZ i know lah election is jes arnd the corner , the way i look at how u kempen hah mmmmmmmmmmmm YIP YIP HOOOOORAY BOLE hope to see u at the nx TT or any gathering cheers

Bailey;240489 said:
RAZ i know lah election is jes arnd the corner , the way i look at how u kempen hah mmmmmmmmmmmm YIP YIP HOOOOORAY BOLE hope to see u at the nx TT or any gathering cheers

Tau takpe....:smokin:

Yeeeeehhhhhhaaaaaaa......:bandit:

yip & raz come lah join us tis saturday at monash motorshow

Yelah darling Raz451...miss your car soooo much he he he..when we go karaoke again babe...........Don must be missing me alot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom