Newbies

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
welcome captain.. tanya sikit - you in military, airline, ocean vessel or starship?

mizhan;768150 said:
welcome captain.. tanya sikit - you in military, airline, ocean vessel or starship?

Mizhan I am working as Ship Captain. .. probably becoz im on and off so I was not able to post using my old registration name. ..so i hv to register again. .since i hv add f10 to my garage and its new model. ..a lot of info sharing needed. .. Thank you. .

Hi there...wah this would be one low mileage F10 in the making...heheheh

Photos please!

haywire;768167 said:
Hi there...wah this would be one low mileage F10 in the making...heheheh

View attachment 26262Photos please!

there u go ... a bit of add on carbon fibre here and there ...well that is absolutely correct .. my e 60 2006 has just clocked 65k mileage ... currently on sale still looking for potential buyer ...

Thats right i like the 19inch wheels. ..initially planned to put japs rim but decided not to coz those are original msport 19 inch. ..consider the weight of the f10 exceeded 2t so its better to stick to original. ..since those engineers have calculated the force on the rim etc...so far there is no reason to change it. ..eventhough black rim seems more confortable with the alpine white. .

Welcome back to forum since you are using new registartion instead of old...btw, im also new ...hehe..btw, nice ride you have there...our e60 sold ?

Faizal_MS;768790 said:
Welcome back to forum since you are using new registartion instead of old...btw, im also new ...hehe..btw, nice ride you have there...our e60 sold ?

Not yet. ..still looking for buyer. .anyone interested pm me. ..

Top Bottom