Newbies

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

mrwhy7

Official Member
Hi all ,I'm glad to introduce myself. My name is Razie.-What do you drive: 320D bought on May 2010 from Auto Bavaria Glenmarie Premium Selection.-Male / Female : Male-Picture of you(optional)-Location: Shah Alam-Occupation: Entrepreneur-How you came about to know bmwclubmalaysia.com?: Google Search-When was it? 2009-What were you expecting or purpose coming to bmwclubmalaysia.com? to gain a knowledge on this UDM-What do you expect from bmwclubmalaysia.com in the next 1-2 years? creating more interesting activities-What are you planning to do in the next 2-3years? upgrade the my UDM series from 3 to 5/6/7...hehehe\Today i have submit application form to be an official member. Hope to be an active forumer:top:...

Hi Raz!-320d vs 520d

bimmerholic;554684 said:
welcome to BMWCM bro!

Welcome Razie....you will enjoy the 320d! Don't bother for now changing so fast to the 5 series. I tried the 520d just 2 days ago at the BMW PJ Trade Center Premium Selection Sale and it is a different ride altogether-more of a family cruiser-no grunt and no torquey pick up like the 320d although it shares the same engine. If you want a 2010 April 520d they are selling used managers/demo cars for 298,000. I think not that great a deal, after all it's an outgoing model and you don't feel that torquey diesel character. But with your brand-new 320d, you'll be a happy man and a terror on the road overtaking the myriads of Protons,Myvis, Toyotas....no problem! Get out of my way all you irritating insects!!!

Welcome bro. Hope you'll enjoy ur newly-acquired ride. Awesome man :top:

docrayboy;554772 said:
Welcome Razie....you will enjoy the 320d! Don't bother for now changing so fast to the 5 series. I tried the 520d just 2 days ago at the BMW PJ Trade Center Premium Selection Sale and it is a different ride altogether-more of a family cruiser-no grunt and no torquey pick up like the 320d although it shares the same engine. If you want a 2010 April 520d they are selling used managers/demo cars for 298,000. I think not that great a deal, after all it's an outgoing model and you don't feel that torquey diesel character. But with your brand-new 320d, you'll be a happy man and a terror on the road overtaking the myriads of Protons,Myvis, Toyotas....no problem! Get out of my way all you irritating insects!!!

Thanks Docrayboy for your comment...

deep3102;554828 said:
Welcome to the forum. Join us as Official Members, contact us if ur interested. :)

Hai Deep3102...I already be an official member...Thanks.

mrwhy7;555531 said:
Thanks Docrayboy for your comment...

Just like what Msport aka Vincent said....the 3 series and the 5 series are entirely different groups of cars....appealing to different set of drivers...we buy the 3 series not because we don't have enough money to buy the 5( and the 5 people don't buy the 5 just because they can't afford the 7) but because the 3 series gives us a more dynamic sporty drive while handling is sublime with the most sophisticated chassis in the business!
Read this link....http://www.topspeed.com/cars/bmw/2009-bmw-3-series-ar60571.html
Watch this video [video=youtube;tN7J7NyrEsY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tN7J7NyrEsY&feature=player_embedded"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tN7J7NyrEsY&feature=player_embedded[/video]

Top Bottom