Newbies Straight to OM ...

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

Hajiboy

Official Member
Name: Haji Ahmad FarisCar : F30 328i Sport .... and Im loving it :4:Location : KuantanProfession : Secret :4: ...Reason for joining : The best car club ever with plenty of cool guys and gals :4: ...Origin : Na na na na na ganu kite errr .... :4: ...Introducer : Club President.... comey guy ... :4: hehehehehe

Hajiboy;796634 said:
Name: Haji Ahmad Faris
Car : F30 328i Sport ....( and Im loving it :4:)
Profession : Secret :4: ...
Reason for joining : The best car club everwith plenty of cool guys and gals :4: ...
Origin : Na na na na ganu kite errr .... :4: ...
Introducer : President Club .... comey guy ... :4: hehehehehe

Salam.....and Welcome Hajiboy as OM to the Bmwclubmalaysia.

In the mean time do take care and have a pleasant stay!!! Hehehe

Wassalam

Alby325i :):)

Nice machine you have...welcome onboard.
Translate: macang kenal tapi dimana erk..oooo melalui FB...

Welcome aboard mr faris.. i'm looking forward to seeing you soon...Kencing session maybe?.let's forget the past and start over..ekeekekek..

Hajiboy;796634 said:
Name: Haji Ahmad Faris
Car : F30 328i Sport .... and Im loving it :4:
Profession : Secret :4: ...
Reason for joining : The best car club ever with plenty of cool guys and gals :4: ...
Origin : Na na na na na ganu kite errr .... :4: ...
Introducer : Club President.... comey guy ... :4: hehehehehe

Hajiboy, welkang...welkang... Dok prasang Aji ade post kat Newbies nih..

Translate: Welcome to the forum and to the club.. Nice to see you in Blue.. :top:

Thank you guys for the welcome greeting. Honestly, my life had become more meaningful, cheerful when i join bmwcm espespecially knowing and tt with new friends especially ECC . ( geng kuantan and kemaman best).see i guys at melandak drive. Hajiboy CDD 7211 black

Mana2 yg terserempak dgn F30 black CDD 7211 tegur2 ah or angkat lampu ,hajiboy in the house. Pekena teh dulu

Top Bottom