Newbies on BMW Club... Need help on first Beemers

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

chefzwilson

Club Guest
Good day Ya'll.. Been reading through the forum about Beemers. Interested to get a recond 525i E60 2007 LCI model this coming January 2013 as i will be back for vacation a month. My first car and first beemer too. Working onboard yacht in Tahiti, French Polynesia. Also been survey in mudah.my and oto.my for recond E60. Few questions to ask these old timers and experience guys around here... 1. Whats the current market price for a 525i 2007 LCI recond? Saw some in oto.my posted by those car recond seller. Some were 210k+ and some are 170k+.. Are there any different in term of the condition?2. What to inspect or look out the car before buying esp these recondition cars? Are they considered same as used cars? What i do know is been used in JApan or UK and bring here to sell. But before putting up for sale, do they repair it if any faults? Not very good in Cars...3. Whats the interest rate of the bank currently (Any bank) for a recondition car loan? 4. Are these recond cars hard to maintain?Sorry for lots of question..Thanks and Hope to hear from you guys....

Top Bottom