Newbies me

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

din7973

Club Guest
Hi,Time for me to intro myself...-What do you drive: F30 328i M-Sport Estoril Blue... quite possibly I'm the first to drive it as of yesterday :cool:-Male-Location: Seri Kembangan-Occupation: Project Manager-How you came about to know bmwclubmalaysia.com?: Looking for BMW forum because I wanted to buy 1 and this site is top of the list-When was it? few months back -What were you expecting or purpose coming to bmwclubmalaysia.com? new like-minded friends, what else :rock:-What do you expect from bmwclubmalaysia.com in the next 1-2 years? a lot of friends who is sharing a lot of info and knowledge about my beloved brand-What are you planning to do in the next 2-3years? buying new car for MOF

din7973;845180 said:
Hi,

Time for me to intro myself...

-What do you drive: F30 328i M-Sport Estoril Blue... quite possibly I'm the first to drive it as of yesterday :cool:

-Male

-How you came about to know bmwclubmalaysia.com?: Looking for BMW forum because I wanted to buy 1 and this site is top of the list

-When was it? few months back

-What were you expecting or purpose coming to bmwclubmalaysia.com? new like-minded friends, what else :rock:

-What do you expect from bmwclubmalaysia.com in the next 1-2 years? a lot of friends who is sharing a lot of info and knowledge about my beloved brand

-What are you planning to do in the next 2-3years? buying new car for MOF

Salam....And Good Morning To You Din7973 :)

Welcome to the forum and have a good stay my friend.

Nice ride you got there ..:)

Do joint US for tt and be a member soon...ya.

Our CM Fadhlan will be most willing to assist you

with the application. Do email him fadhlan@gmail.com

for the process and be a Official Member soon...:)

Take care and have a very good day you my friend

Your Truly

Alby325i :):)

Top Bottom