Newbies here

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

hitz

Hi all, currently looking for a bmw 318 2.0 either E36 or E46.
  • What do you drive: Still looking
  • Male / Female: Male
  • Picture of you(optional)
  • How you came about to know bmwclubmalaysia.com?: Forum lowyat.net
  • When was it? -
  • What were you expecting or purpose coming to bmwclubmalaysia.com? Getting technical knowledge and networking
  • What do you expect from bmwclubmalaysia.com in the next 1-2 years? Technical advice and networking
  • What are you planning to do in the next 2-3 years? Not sure at the moment.

Hi Good Day hitz :)

welcome and have a good stay. Both model are good.

just to share if ever you can get E46 model . try and get 325i with double vanos.

plus try and fit with size18 rim and tyre. And personally i prefer either Dunlop or Good Year Tyre.

By the way , meantime if ever you are free do join us for Official OTT and you may look for the info in our

BMWCM Forum

Take care all the best to you

Sincerely

Alby325i

Alby325i said:
Hi Good Day hitz :)

welcome and have a good stay. Both model are good.

just to share if ever you can get E46 model . try and get 325i with double vanos.

plus try and fit with size18 rim and tyre. And personally i prefer either Dunlop or Good Year Tyre.

By the way , meantime if ever you are free do join us for Official OTT . you may look for the info in the Forum.

Take care al the best to you

Sincerely

Alby325i
325i is 2.5cc right? I'm just looking for 2.0cc. So is either 318i or 320. A bit difficult to find a nice E36 now a days.

HI hitz . yes 325i is 2.5 litter . sincerely if you can find one which is well maintain is certaily worth to buy

The difference no much as the roadtax for 318 is around 3++ and for 325I 2.5L would be around 8++

with a better power . 325I of E46 does come with single vanos and double vanos.

Neverthelss i will let you know if there are any well maintain for you and which ever BMW car model that you

buy do try and get with service record would certainly help you in a long run.

Take care my friend and do share with us ....ya :)

Sincerely with Best Wishes

Alby325i

Top Bottom