Newbies From Putra Heights, Subang Jaya

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

Rekoi

Official Member
Hi im Rekoi aka Rezal, had buka puasa with BMWC members last week. Im driving a E90, 320i had this car since 2009. Would love to register as an official member soon. Cheers :rock:

Welcome to the forums bro.

Do join us for the upcoming TT sessions. :top:

stig;666340 said:
Hey! Welcome welcome... BTW guys this is an Alfa Romeo spy! JKJK...

:listen: ... not spy laa stig but lover of conti models.... :4: ... btw bro rekoi, welcoome to the forum .... we will patiently wait for your application form to be submitted. The experienced you had with your other car club hopefully can be shared among those with the same interest .... ie ... "Long Long Drives" ... :top:

stig;666340 said:
Hey! Welcome welcome... BTW guys this is an Alfa Romeo spy! JKJK...

Thank you Guys. Spy he...he..he...I have to say im official member of Alfa Romeo Owners Club Malaysia since 2005 and still is. I have done long drive as far as Kunming, China with AROC. Been having my E90 since 2009 and would like to learn more about this car and the pleasure of driving it because I love driving, that’s how I started with joining AROC at the first place. Cheers

Thank you JFT63.

Btw i was told i only have to pay RM75 for annual membership fees coz i join end of the year + RM150 Registration Fee. Can i confirm this. Tq

Rekoi;666545 said:
Thank you JFT63.

Btw i was told i only have to pay RM75 for annual membership fees coz i join end of the year + RM150 Registration Fee. Can i confirm this. Tq

Indeed bro..i paid the auto renewal for 2012 as well..just totally turned blue last month if i remember correctly.

Rekoi;668076 said:
Thanks. Any PH Teh Tarik?

got, as per pre-planned, the subang TT chapter would be on every thursday night 9pm onwards at restoran syed ss19... check the subang TT thread for updates.

Top Bottom