Newbies from Johor

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

angpeng

Club Guest
Hi all Sifus,Will be getting my 2009 e90 320i next week. This will be my first BMW, so got a lot need to learn from u guys!Currently pening kepala whether to change the Power Steering pump or not (Wheel guard panel workshop found minor leak at power steering during inspection for warranty). Donno whether really neccessary to do it now because everything seems working well.Anyway, this is my info:- kampung at Batu Pahat, staying in JB (skudai to be precise), once in a while will be in KL to meet clients- male, fat- look forward to have tt with u guys, either JB or KL!

selamat datang..

go look for initialM; Setiausaha Agung utk Southern Region.

- - - Updated - - -

selamat datang..

go look for initialM; Setiausaha Agung utk Southern Region.

look for ex OM initial M as metioned by sir mizhan ....he is the walking bmw meyer for johor region

Hi guys! Thanks for welcoming! Ok, i will look for the Jb Taiko, InitialM!
Cheers!

angpeng;850617 said:
Hi all Sifus,
Will be getting my 2009 e90 320i next week. This will be my first BMW, so got a lot need to learn from u guys!

Currently pening kepala whether to change the Power Steering pump or not (Wheel guard panel workshop found minor leak at power steering during inspection for warranty). Donno whether really neccessary to do it now because everything seems working well.

Anyway, this is my info:
- kampung at Batu Pahat, staying in JB (skudai to be precise), once in a while will be in KL to meet clients
- male, fat
- look forward to have tt with u guys, either JB or KL!

lol batu pahat =D im from batu pahat too XDDD also an owner of E90 2009 =D nice to meet you

KawaiiKeith;851091 said:
lol batu pahat =D im from batu pahat too XDDD also an owner of E90 2009 =D nice to meet you

Wow! Next time can meet up at BP when i balik kampung! :)

Hey bro I think we Kenal make a club at jb area for bimmer and meet every week or 2 week 1 time, how do u guys think ? Cheeeeeeers

Who wanna join if we greate a BMW bimmer club meet at jb area? Make some fun and go driving and meet every month ? Got ppl support ?

Ah, would definitely join if there is one and time permits. But i tot there are oredi sessions done by sifu's in JB?

Welcome bro angpeng from batu pahat. Enjoy your new e90 and enjoy the forum.

Yeah! finally got my Ride today!

Donno whether it is due to the smell of the leather or the ride itself, i actually felt a bit giddy and floaty after driving it...haha

I used to felt that the interior of a BMW is boring, but tonite when i look at the internal panel with the lights on... Boy, it is beautiful! Simple yet gorgeou! And i keep turning my head back to look at my car when i am leaving it.....! That's the beauty of BMW, i guess...

Top Bottom