Newbies - Capultion

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

capultion

Club Guest
Hi,I am about to own 2010 E60 530i which is currently in progress for JPJ registration. I bought it from AB Premium Selection. Actually I have a long wait for F10. I choose outdated E60 because frustrated with new F10 launch for Msia market ( 523i all the way under spec & damn overpriced for 535i)What do you drive: let go my Camry for E60 530i.-Male.-Location: Shah Alam-Occupation: Engineer-How you came about to know bmwclubmalaysia.com?: From Uncle Google.-When was it? Few months ago when looking around F10 launching date for Malaysia.-What were you expecting or purpose coming to bmwclubmalaysia.com? Guide, Knowledge & Friends.-What do you expect from bmwclubmalaysia.com in the next 1-2 years? Will think later.-What are you planning to do in the next 2-3years? Nothing.

capultion;522105 said:
Hi,

I am about to own 2010 E60 530i which is currently in progress for JPJ registration. I bought it from AB Premium Selection. Actually I have a long wait for F10. I choose outdated E60 because frustrated with new F10 launch for Msia market ( 523i all the way under spec & damn overpriced for 535i)

What do you drive: let go my Camry for E60 530i.

-Male.

-How you came about to know bmwclubmalaysia.com?: From Uncle Google.

-When was it? Few months ago when looking around F10 launching date for Malaysia.

-What were you expecting or purpose coming to bmwclubmalaysia.com? Guide, Knowledge & Friends.

-What do you expect from bmwclubmalaysia.com in the next 1-2 years? Will think later.

-What are you planning to do in the next 2-3years? Nothing.

Bro, sure ah nothing? No mods?

Hehe.

Anyways, welcome to the club bro. Love to see pics of your new ride once you've received your new pride and joy. :top:

Received the car 2 days ago. Complement to Adler - Premium Selection SA who did a good job prepare my car. The car look and smell new but of course I miss the experience tear down the plastic cover. Actually I'm not fancy of Second hand car but this is different. The car is too great. 10 x better than my previous Camry :rock:. Keep my finger cross that I'll have peace of mind experience owning this second hand car.

Top Bottom