Newbie_F30_Childhood Dream Achieved

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

TG28

Club Guest
Would like to say hello to everyone here :1: Collected my car F30 2 weeks ago and am looking forward to getting to know my car, learn and to share with everyone here. :cool:Attached a pic of my drive before driving off from showroom :wink:View attachment 31502

Welcome onboard. Nice ride there. Hope you enjoy your time here as much as your new car.

Welcome bro to the forum...
Please visit the newbie section not yet done...

aku ada stereng lori dan bas......kau ada....

Welcome & congrats! You're the 1st f30 here with that M Perf stripe! :rock:

Do join tt & meet ups, including those among fellow F30ers.

TG28;840591 said:
Would like to say hello to everyone here :1: Collected my car F30 2 weeks ago and am looking forward to getting to know my car, learn and to share with everyone here. :cool:

Attached a pic of my drive before driving off from showroom :wink:

View attachment 31502

I saw your car yesterday, I think a Kancil with loud muffler was trying to challenge you, with those stripes and the M perf kit, I don't blame his angst...

Is this the m sport spec for 328i n 320d?
Very nice indeed! Comes with the stripes original or u request that to be add on? Very nice

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 4

Andyk;840672 said:
Is this the m sport spec for 328i n 320d?
Very nice indeed! Comes with the stripes original or u request that to be add on? Very nice

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 4

Thanks Andyk. This is m sport spec + m performance kit. It doesn't come with the m performance stripes, it was purchased separately.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

fifty5;840743 said:
What's m performance kit?

The current M Sport (320d & 328i) comes already with the M Aerodynamic kit. M Performance aero kit (so BMW calls it), enhances the 5 parts/pieces (in black), front & back diffuser, left right side skirt and the front cover. See the pic attached for the difference. Hope that helps.

M Aerodynamic Kit
View attachment 31505

M Performance Aero Kit
View attachment 31504

Welcome to the forum....do enjoy ur stay.....mean looking stripes u hv.....

Top Bottom