• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Status
Not open for further replies.

bryankok

Club Guest
hi to bmw sifu here i am from cheras ,currently drive a honda city now i planning to sell my city to get a e36. i am looking for e 36 318 manual 1992 or 1993 anyone of u got lobang

welcome to the club..... try check out the car for sale section.... grab a copy of motortrader seen a few in the last week...

helo to all bm sifu i found 1 e36 318 manual 1993 selling at 33,000.00 its worth to buy ,i fren just get 1 e36 manual 1992 only 27,000.00

wellllllllllcome......
e36 manual are hard to come by.........

Hi welcome to the club,,, alot of sifus here will help you out in your search...

helo to all sifu ,did anyone of u got lobang for e36 318 manual yr 1992 to 94?

bryankok;239564 said:
helo to all sifu ,did anyone of u got lobang for e36 318 manual yr 1992 to 94?

bro looking into the uptrend streams these days ..many of them now is going for such cars these days as the price seems to be more affordable and so on...auto or manual

Therefore getting one manual is just like finding GOLD in the sands .. not many or you seldom do see such for sale..

an opt ..why don't you get an auto -- trash the tranny and upgrade it to manual.. of course you'll need to spend a little more .. but then if this is what you want it to be right ?

i've got an Auto and till today keeping it eventough i've got several offers and so on....

happy finding dude ...

ICEMAN 13;239603 said:
bro looking into the uptrend streams these days ..many of them now is going for such cars these days as the price seems to be more affordable and so on...auto or manual

Therefore getting one manual is just like finding GOLD in the sands .. not many or you seldom do see such for sale..

an opt ..why don't you get an auto -- trash the tranny and upgrade it to manual.. of course you'll need to spend a little more .. but then if this is what you want it to be right ?

i've got an Auto and till today keeping it eventough i've got several offers and so on....

happy finding dude ...

hi ice man thanks for ur sharing , this afternoon i just test one car its a 318 auto 1992 selling at 30,000.00 come with the 17inch sport rim and m3 full bodykit but the paint is not tht good its worth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom