• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

castelo

Club Guest
Hai and hello to all member..i newbie here..jope all the otai and sifu can help all newbie here..chiers...

Hi castelo,

Welcome..welcome..

Appreciate it if you can intro yourself more..there's a template in the stickies for new guys to use..

Cheers :)

Hi to everyone , am also new to this Form and also am ver new the forum ,community and group. I dont know to how to use it . Could any one help me .

Dineshkigul

dineshkigul;659667 said:
Hi to everyone , am also new to this Form and also am ver new the forum ,community and group. I dont know to how to use it . Could any one help me .

Dineshkigul

Please go back into the Thread list by going back to the top of this page & just above the "+ Reply To Thread" button, you can find the Forums => General Forums => Newbies => Newbie, click on the blue Newbies & that will take you to the Thread List.On top left you will find "Post New Thread" button...click on it & you will be brought to another page with boxes to fill in your Thread title & another box below to post your very own introduction.If you want to put in any emoticons (funny pictures like my smiley below) you can choose from the list beside the box, if you want more, click on "more" but make sure your blinking cursor is where you want to place the emoticon...

Rest of it you can play around with the other buttons...replying to a thread is no problem as you've done it already....

Hope that helps..

Cheers :)

Hola poksu...poksu pun kena self intro at newbie section..tell us more about yrself, ride etc..p/s nize bike there..

Top Bottom