• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

m3jack

Club Guest
Hi all,Like wise..i also registered 2 years back..was bit tight up with work due to lots of traveling..let me introduce myself with the intention to become OM hehe~~Name : Tawfique RoseliAge : 26 1/2# -What do you drive: 2005 e46 318i 2.0 single vanos# -Male / Female: male of course# -Picture of you(optional) :
imgres
# -Location: Dutamas# -Occupation: Businessman (billboard,telco, & IT)# -How you came about to know bmwclubmalaysia.com?: My forex sifu,and internet# -When was it? almost 2 years back# -What were you expecting or purpose coming to bmwclubmalaysia.com? : to gain more bmw friends and to trade parts and gain knowledge..# -What do you expect from bmwclubmalaysia.com in the next 1-2 years?: organize super events like "beemerfest"# -What are you planning to do in the next 2-3years?: planning to buy e39 m5 end of the year or e90 323ithank you all..cheers:top:

m3jack;552649 said:
Thnx bro, but next ramadhan perhaps..this time around dont know anyone yet..segan..hahaha.. :p

Bro,

the best place to meet up is always TTs and the Buka Puasa is a good place to start too... we are all the same here... no strangers in this forum.

Welcome to the Forum mate!:top:

Top Bottom