• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

busdriver

Club Guest
Hi all,new to this forum...Hoping to meet new friends....What do you drive: E36 318iMalePicture of you: Not yetLocation: SerembanOccupation: AviationHow you came about to know bmwclubmalaysia.com?: GoogleWhen was it?: Feb 2010What were you expecting or purpose coming to bmwclubmalaysia.com?Was introduced to the world of BMW by my friend last year Dec. Was visiting this forum quite often for the past 4 months, looking out for pointers, tips and to expand my knowledge before owning a BMW. Was quite skeptical at first but after buying my first one, there was no turning back ever since and I'd say I'm now a proud owner of a UDM... What do you expect from bmwclubmalaysia.com in the next 1-2 years?Expanding my knowledge and getting the most out of my machine. And definitely meeting up new friends, hoping to join u guys in one of your sessions.What are you planning to do in the next 2-3years?2-5yrs, enjoy my first love. thn maybe 5-8yrs dwn, upgrade to a newer girlfriend maybe an E46...or if i can afford it hopefully an E90 or E60....

bro...welcome to BMWCM...

hope you have a pleasant stay here and all the best in achieving your dreams!

Top Bottom