• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

venom19

Club Guest
a'kum ,hello, im planning to own bmw now, anybody from penang can assist. any good n reliable dealer. im from kepala batas. my price tag max 130k. which one to choose 3s/5s. e46 look nice but 5s voted for family usage. currently ownd national car. can just PM me also. any good workshop SPerai area.

welcome venom.. your choices are pretty wide at 130k. whatever you eventually choose, make sure it is mechanically & electronically sound before parting with da cash.

welcome to the club venom..all members and sifus from penang can help to find his dream machine..:listen:

Welcome to the club.

Read thru the post of members who have own both 3 n 5 series. It will help u understand a lot. Take your time looking for the car also.

Happy hunting.

thanks all bro,

actually in process to go thru the forum to get the info.
it really scary to read all the parts/servicing cost and difficulty to find good workshop.
any suggestion, so i can really dig more info.

before only dreaming about, not bother to gather info. just admiring the look and people that drive it.
now it seem near reality.
i will get my bmw ;o)...

there are few E39 in butterworth or penang, but u can even get more choices in KL..

528i 1996 - Hou Aik, Bukit Tengah - next to Petronas station, ~rm60k+/-
520 2003 - Jawi, someway oppt to new town kopitiam, ~RM105k+/-
525 2001 - Autolancia, chain ferry, ~RM97K+/-

thanx bro,

wow 5s!!!!, are you from penang? are those good dealer? generally what to check on first visit, what is the wow factor, point of the first impression. can you told me your story when you get your car.

not in penang but not too far.. can't comment which dealer is reliable they are all biz man. anyway i have visited these dealers when helping my friend hunting for his 5 series. We ended up mutually consent the nice car that he like was a 525i 2003 with hau aik used car dealer in bukit tengah where he already bought over the 5s. The one that left now is 528i '96 silver color, you may call 04-5072279 to try your luck if they have any others.

Another is 520 '03 in Sg. Bakap/Jawi - Star Used Car (04-5821794). This car was kirim jual by direct owner, you can nego the price directly with the owner thru them.

The one that lack of comfortable is Autoxxxxx

sorry, i m still not qualify to tell u what to check, but u can easily find the info from many sifu in this forum..good luck with your hunting..:top:

akum, hello all sifus.....

in mid of seaching n info gathering.:stupid:

i need some racun with facts:wink: as bro BMW 2007, at 130k, im in very wide opt.
but not so la bcoz im targetting 2004-2005 car, price just nice around my budget.

now still in fact finding which one to to buy. originally im so much into E46, now E39 also
already terjah in my head.

so all sifus and bro, i humblely request for some racun with facts:listen:
1. with all the variant of models of 3s E46 n 5s E39 which one is good?
2. maintenance wise?? fuel??
3. for eye meter, E46 more stylo n E39 look more ke"executive"an...
4. generally this car for my general transportion..and eksyen skit2la:1:..not eksyen.. but proud kan?
now im drivg proton for 5 years and clockd 120k milage. my next BMW also will have the same faith.
5. till now im not even touch BMW in car dealer. So afraid...im searching from magazine n net. Y??
i dont want to kena racun with this dealer..im so zero with BMW. any posibilty terbuy kereta potong ka?
6. Have go thru maintenace section, found parts n service is quite expensive (of course compare to my proton) and kena sembelih.
7. found across in forum not to buy car with SMG gearbox. From my note i understand that all BMW using SMG. Im i wrong? What system then? ha also with VANOS, i thought all come with Vanos.
8. should i go for unregistere with my budget??

Hopefully sifu n bro not laughing to my stupid Q. im so zero. I cannt fully get just fnote/info from net.
I need expriences from all of you. Any help.......:wink:

thanx bro,

im searching the net all your 3. just autoxxx in web. from web, 90+ BMW posted. it seem mewah punya car dealer. anyway i have a bit of idea. tengokla, susah2 i go to kl. i like penang plate. now driving proton 2004 pgdxxxx.

not in hurry, this car will be last car hopefully. My dream my preciousssssss :)

dear all,

any racun for me about e46 325 n e39 525?:listen: which one will u choose n y?
from the forum i can see e46 325 e39 525 is the popular choice but not stated y.

is that just of the cc? or any other spec come with it.

any sifu can show me where to gather about these 2 car.

anymember from penang, where normally the TT gathering. Im from kepala batas.

pls help........

hot selling

haiya....

still can not make up my mind lo...:stupid:

is that so difficult to find your UDM? still hunting the car n info.
maintenance wise, i think resonable la, like the most of sifus said always seek 2nd opinion,
budget allocation for maintenance and repair n so on....

still hunting my blue e46 325 2003/2004 or e39 525 2002/3+, these 2 are very hot selling la.
i will waitg in wts forum, may be our sifu want to let go their for upgrading...:wink:

what is the standard colour for these 2 model, ican see lot in silver and black. i dont like this 2 colours...
blue got kan...

any penang TT soon, hooler me...

still hunting:captain:

AB png 325i

hello,

Anybody interested in:

325i m-sport pre-own, 1st owner AB.
milage 3k,
demo car,
just registered this week
rm275k, interest 3.25

or promo BMW credit 1.88 for 320

received call about this from AB, but have to let go ler, not my price tag...:(

eh? are you talking alone or what?
so many nice used bmws you can get at 130k..
but are you into performance or not?
if not, 520i 2.2 2003 is enough...or 318i 2004-2005.
if you want some performance the 6 cylinder is the best option, but all e39 are at least 6 cyl.

hahaha wat to do...... not the good topic... newbie topic...so talking alone ler..
just belek2 e46 last week... 1st time masuk bmw..

Top Bottom